mailRe: [sr #3043] Support for NMRPipe seriesTab format *.ser

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 25, 2013 - 15:34:
Hi Edward.

I am very close to a solution with git.

Can you try to use:
patch -p1 -i FILENAME

-------------------------
Ref:
http://codeprairie.net/blogs/chrisortman/archive/2008/01/14/creating-subversion-patches-with-git.aspx
-----------------------
That last command will create a patch file for every commit that is in
bugs/facilities-97 but not in castle-svn/trunk
In this case I have a single commit so it creates
0001-fixes-FACILITIES-97.patch

Now that you've got your patches they can be applied to svn like this

patch -p1 -i 0001-fixes-FACILITIES-97.patch

!!!!
Now here's the gotcha.
patch.exe can either read stdin or take a named file.
My patches would always fail if I used stdin, so using -i to specify
the filename is important.

The -p1 switch tells patch to strip the first part of the path in the
patch file because git generates file paths like
/a/InversionOfControl/MicroKernel....

Or else we should try to use the: git apply
http://ariejan.net/2009/10/26/how-to-create-and-apply-a-patch-with-git/

Troels Emtekær Linnet