mailRE: Graphics for Sparky, NMRPipe, and other NMR software.

Posted by Ryan Hoffman on August 05, 2013 - 04:52:
I'm pretty sure the "Sparky" icon looks like this (I don't vouch for the site
though; found it through a Google Image search):

http://img.informer.com/icons_mac/png/48/130/130220.png

I think I saw on my collaborator's Mac OSX version. I'm not working on a Mac
but if someone downloads the .dmg from the *official* Sparky website, the
icon's probably associated with it.

Ryan