mailUpdated the Python requirement to >= 2.5.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 06, 2013 - 11:02:
Dear all,

I have updated the minimum Python version requirement from 2.3 to 2.5
in the user manual and on the website
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html).  This is needed as relax can
no longer run on Python 2.3 and 2.4.  If someone is interested it
shouldn't be too hard to get these Python versions functional again
using the 'compat' relax module.  However they are so old that I do
not believe that anyone would ever use relax with such ancient Python
versions.  Though I have seen some of these
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SGI_O2 still in labs around the world, so
maybe this assumption is not safe.