mailRe: [bug #21481] System test fail with "ImportError: No module named dauvergne_protocol"

Posted by justin on January 14, 2014 - 15:28:
On 14/01/14 14:06, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Hi,

Did you work out what was causing the issue?  Was there an older
version of relax installed into one of the directories in sys.path?
If you find the problem, it would be useful to know the solution in
case someone else encounters it in the future.  I definitely wouldn't
call such problems noise, as such path issues pop up from time to
time.

Hi Edward,

I figured it out, or at least I fixed it here.

The problem appears a broken installation of wxpython-3.0.0. After
removing it and/or fixing the installation all test are working fine.
This includes also the gui test. Also some manual test show no GUI
problem with wxGTK-3.

Regards,
Justin