mailRe: [sr #3112] unable to upload PDB

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 10, 2014 - 11:11:
Hi Stefano,

Is this 'support request' at https://gna.org/support/?3112 the same as
https://gna.org/support/?3110 ?  Note that for bugs you should submit
a bug report instead (https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax).
 I will close the two support requests.  Also, for discussions, it is
best to send emails the relax-users mailing list.  You can sign up for
that list at https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-users/, this will
allow you to post messages without it having to wait and be accepted
by a mailing list moderator.  If you could submit a bug report, that
would be the best way to solve the issue.  Please include as much
information as possible, including the steps you performed to see the
error.

On 8 February 2014 11:41, stefano ciurli