mailRe: [sr #3112] unable to upload PDB

Posted by Stefano Luciano Ciurli on February 10, 2014 - 16:03:
Hi Edward,

Is this 'support request' at https://gna.org/support/?3112 the same as
https://gna.org/support/?3110 ?

yes it is

Note that for bugs you should submit
a bug report instead (https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax).

I was not sure whether there was a bug in the software or in the way I was
using it; therefore, considering that I am starting to use the program, I
opted for the second possibility and asked for support :-) instead of
reporting a bug

I will close the two support requests.

OK

Also, for discussions, it is
best to send emails the relax-users mailing list.  You can sign up for
that list at https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-users/, this will
allow you to post messages without it having to wait and be accepted
by a mailing list moderator.

OK done

If you could submit a bug report, that
would be the best way to solve the issue.  Please include as much
information as possible, including the steps you performed to see the
error.

will do, thanks!
Stefano