mailRe: Planning for a new relax release with the relaxation dispersion analysis fixes.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on February 28, 2014 - 09:54:
Dear Edward.

Thank you for releasing the next version of relax.

I am quite happy for the latest development, and your recurring effort
and interest in guiding me in the steps to reach the goals.

I will try to add the graphs myself, and see where it ends. :-)

Happy travelling!

Best
Troels

I'll make the relax 3.1.6 tag anyway as I'll be travelling next week
and therefore that would significantly delay a release.  I could
release relax 3.1.7 with these additions in ~2 weeks time.  The
implementation shouldn't take long, but it requires careful design,
system tests added, and finally the code implemented.

On 28 February 2014 09:43, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>