mailRe: [task #7807] Speed-up of dispersion models for Clustered analysis

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 18, 2014 - 08:19:
Hi,

I'll look into it, it should only take me a few minutes to script up.
I can copy the disp_spin_speed branch scripts directly into the trunk,
and they run if I remove the *_orig arguments to the r2eff_*()
functions.  The reason I asked if you had more plans for the profiling
scripts is because you only have the B14, CR72, DPL94, and TSMFK01
models covered.