mailRe: [bug #22730] Model-free auto-analysis - relax stops and quits at the polate step.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 30, 2014 - 16:05:
Hi,

Ok, those messages look fine.  It deselected the protons as I'm
guessing you have not measured proton relaxation.  I'm guessing the
ones which are deselected due to missing relaxation data are all
prolines?  I would stop the calculation and start them again using
Gary Thompson's multi-processor framework.  And output to a log file.
Then when it stops again, we will have a record of what the real
problem is.  Only then will it be possible to work out what happened
and why, as with the current information this is an impossible task.
If it stops again, run dmesg straight away to capture those messages
as well, just in case the issue is the operating system doing strange
things.

I would also recommend that you upgrade to relax 3.3.0 as there is a
bugfix for the multi-processor printouts
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Relax_3.3.0).  There is also a fix for the
PDB representation of the prolate diffusion tensor
(https://gna.org/bugs/?22502).  If you would to be informed of new
relax releases, you can sign up to the relax-announce mailing list at
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-announce/.  This list only
receives ~10 messages per year, i.e. see
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.announce for a list of
all messages in the last 9 years.

On 30 September 2014 15:39, anonymous <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>