mail[bug #22730] Model-free auto-analysis - relax stops and quits at the polate step.

Posted by Edward d Auvergne on October 13, 2014 - 13:45:
Follow-up Comment #9, bug #22730 (project relax):

With this new file, it is clear that something is terribly wrong.  I can see
that the spherical diffusion tensor initial optimisation has been executed
42085 times in this first part of the log:

$ grep "relax>" analysis_first\ part.txt | grep
"UreE_N_output_30_09/sphere/init/" | wc -l
42085

And the same solution is found each time:

$ grep "^Function value:   200507.26387888318" analysis_first\ part.txt | wc
-l
42085

However there is no loops in the auto-analysis here, so this should only
happen once, ever!  This can be seen at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/api/3.3/auto_analyses.dauvergne_protocol-pysrc.html#dAuvergne_protocol.execute.
 Is your home directory a local harddisk, or is it network mounted?

How did you run relax on the command line?  I can also see that the first user
function is interatom.define, which is not normal.  Could you describe in
detail how you started the calculation?  Normally you have to load relaxation
data, but there are no relax_data.read user function calls.  I cannot
understand what has happened.

Lastly, I would strongly recommend you upgrade to relax 3.3.1
<http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Relax_3.3.1>, or minimally 3.3.0
<http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Relax_3.3.0>, due to the bug fixes (specifically
https://gna.org/bugs/?22502).

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?22730>