mail[bug #23244] missing one fitting parameter in relaxation curve fitting report

Posted by xiangyan shi on February 04, 2015 - 00:42:

             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 3.3.5
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None

Details:

Hi,
I am working on R1 relaxation curve fitting with three parameter model and
notice a potential bug with relax 3.3.5 (relax-GUI). The final results in the
folder 'grace' and 'rl.#.out' files list the final R1 and I0 and associated
errors. However, the other parameter, I(inf) and error is not reported in
these files. Although one can find the I(inf) values by looking through the
output in The Relax Controller, there is no error information. This is a bug
that cause severe inconvenience. Any idea to how to fix this?
In addition, it would also be useful if the xmgrace plot of intensities.agr
containing the final fitted curve instead just scatter plot of each data
point.

Thanks.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?23244>