mail[bug #23244] Missing one fitting parameter in relaxation curve fitting report.

Posted by Edward d Auvergne on February 04, 2015 - 08:50:
Update of bug #23244 (project relax):

Specific analysis category:                    None => Relaxation
curve-fitting
fitting report => Missing one fitting parameter in relaxation curve fitting
report.

Follow-up Comment #1:

Would it be possible for you to attach a set of test peak lists to the bug
report (http://gna.org/bugs/?23244)?  The best would be to delete almost all
data so that only a single peak is in the files.  You could randomise the peak
heights slightly and change the assignment if you wish to keep the data
confidential.  In addition, a log file of the output of running a quick
analysis on the truncated data set (either running relax with the --log or
--tee options, or copying and pasting the contents of the relax controller
window) would be very useful for me to reproduce the problem.  I could then
take the peak lists and the relax user functions from the log file and create
what is know as a system test.  If I can create a system test that reproduces
the issue, then it normally takes 5-10 minutes to fix.  Cheers!

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?23244>