mail[bug #23244] Missing one fitting parameter in relaxation curve fitting report.

Posted by xiangyan shi on February 04, 2015 - 16:30:
Follow-up Comment #2, bug #23244 (project relax):

I have a test file attached including the peak list, all the output results
from relax, and a copy-paste message of the log from the controller window.

In addition of this missing report on I(inf) and associate error, another
improvement can be made is providing a xmgrace plot of experimental data point
versus final fitting curve. This kind of plots is common for publication.
Right now, without this feature, I have to use other program (matlab) to do
this plot, which takes quite amount of time if one have hundreds of peaks to
fit.

Thank you!

(file #23716)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: test.zip                       Size:155 KB

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?23244>