mailRe: Numpy v. Numeric; Scipy V Scientific

Posted by Chris MacRaild on September 12, 2006 - 10:55:
Hi Mike

Scientific is not the same as Scipy, and is available at:

http://starship.python.net/~hinsen/ScientificPython/

Scientific is also dependent on Numeric, so migration to Numpy is not an
immediate consideration, but is likely in the longer term.

Chris