mailRe: Lagrange multiplier warning

Posted by Sébastien Morin on March 25, 2008 - 17:44:
Hi Ed !

Thanks for these insights.

Optimizing the CSA and bond length would, I think, allow a real better interpretation of dynamics if tested and showed to work perfectly... I hope someone with time and motivation will work on this one day...

Cheers !

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Sébastien Morin