mailRe: Error when running full_analysis.py script

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 28, 2009 - 14:21:
Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but I would get that there
is a warning thrown when loading the relaxation data that no data was
loaded?  This error has been encountered before, but I thought it had
been fixed.  Another issue is that your are using single field
strength data, but in the introduction for this script it says:

"Importantly data at multiple magnetic field strengths is essential
for this analysis."

I've now added a check for this to the script (available from the
download link at
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/1.3/sample_scripts/full_analysis.py?rev=9834&view=markup).