mailRe: Now Member of list: Fwd: Displaying output from Model free analysis

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 14, 2009 - 16:34:
Dear Ed,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  Thank you for your questions, I
will try to answer them below.  Note that I'll be on holidays soon
until the 4th of Jan, so I may not be able to respond for a while.
Also, it would be appreciated if attachments were not sent to mailing
lists.  As the mailing list is broadcast out to many people and the
messages are archived across the web, this causes a massive strain on
the internet.  Attachments are best attached to the trackers, the bug
tracker (https://gna.org/bugs/?group=relax), the task tracker
(https://gna.org/task/?group=relax), and the support request tracker
(https://gna.org/support/?group=relax).

Edward