mailRe: relax 1.3.13/14 oddities

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 02, 2012 - 15:10:
Hi,

I now have the full fink install compiled!  It took a while.  I am
currently not seeing the problem you see, as when I run:

$ fink install relax-py27

I end up with relax 1.3.10.  The GUI of this version is known to not
run on Macs.  I finally fixed all the bugs and had the GUI on Mac OS X
running with relax 1.3.13
(https://gna.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2308), though that was with
wxPython 2.9.  Should I be seeing these two relax versions version in
fink yet?  How do I test these versions with the fink installation?