mailRe: Temperature calibration & relax @ Mac OS X 10.7. 3 „Lion“

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 04, 2012 - 14:29:
Hi,

Actually, now that I remember it, Jack Howarth added relax to
MacPorts, thought it is now quite out of date.  The relax version at
https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/science/relax/Portfile
is the old 1.3.6.  So this won't help much.