mailRe: correlation time and error

Posted by Romel Bobby on May 24, 2012 - 10:18:
Hi Edward,

I have data at two field strengths with proper temperature calibration. Unfortunately, by the time I ran the experiment we didn't have proper temperature compensation included for the T2 experiment. However, I ran the T2 experiment with alternating delays per t1 increment, so that the average CPMG delay was kept more or less constant.

I used the dauvergne_protocol.py to do the S2 analysis and afterwards ran the final_data_extraction.py script to extract the model-free parameters.

My question regarding the error for the diffusion tensor components and for the global correlation time was in respect with a paper I read (doi:  10.1016/j.bpj.2009.02.068). They have used relax and reported errors.I'm inclined to do the same and could use some advice how to go about it the correct way.

Kind regards,

Romel