mailrelax use

Posted by Ravi Pratap Barnwal on October 18, 2012 - 19:59:
Hi,

I am going to use 1st time user for model-free analysis of my protein and complex. I have calculated T1/2 and nOes at two different field and would like to use relax to get the all model-free parameters including overall tumbling time. Is there tutorial to follow for the same? what kind of input files do we need to start with?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

regards
ravi