mailRe: relax use

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 18, 2012 - 21:12:
Dear Ravi,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  You should be able to find
answers to most of your questions in the relax user manual.  This is
the relax.pdf file which is distributed with all versions of relax and
is located in the 'docs' directory.  Alternatively you can see the
most up to date manual (currently relax version 2.1.2 which was
released yesterday) online at:

http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/index.html

or in PDF form at:

http://download.gna.org/relax/manual/relax.pdf

In the manual you will find tutorials for all three user interfaces
(UI) including the prompt mode
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/prompt.html), script mode
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Scripting.html), and the graphical
mode (GUI, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/GUI.html).  The tutorials
cover how to calculate the NOE and its error
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Calculating_NOE.html), the relaxation
curve-fitting for finding the R1 and R2 relaxation rates
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Relaxation_curve_fitting.html), and
how to perform a full model-free analysis using one of the modern
analysis protocols
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Model_free_analysis.html).  You will
also find other chapters for checking the consistency of your
relaxation data
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Consistency_testing.html) and how to
perform reduced spectral density mapping
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Reduced_spectral_density_mapping.html).
 I have to warn you though, the manual is quite extensive and
complete, consisting of over 400 pages of incredibly detailed
information.  I'm sure you will be able to find all the details you
will require or at least be pointed to the best literature references.