mailRe: Relaxation curve fitting

Posted by mengjun . xue on March 05, 2014 - 22:17:
Dear Edward and Troels,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Now the intensities.agr file can be opened and displayed by qtgrace on my computer.

Regards,

Mengjun

Citat af Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

The qtgrace program seems a bit buggy.  I have tested it on a Windows
7 VM, and see the same problem.  Opening the file by clicking on the
'File->Open' menu results in a white screen.  But double clicking on
the file and opening it in qtgrace shows the file.  You can make the
graphs appear again in the blank screen as they are just hidden!

- Click on the 'Edit->Explorer' menu item.
- The 'Graph G0, type=XY' item is grey because it is hidden.  Right click it.
- In the popup menu click on 'Show'.

You will now see the graphs.  For this bug there is nothing I can do
as it is in qtgrace and not relax.  I am now trying to replicate the
relax grace.view user function failure.