mailRe: tests

Posted by Stefano Luciano Ciurli on March 17, 2014 - 19:29:
Hi Edward,

For the Mac OS X DMG distribution file, you cannot run this from the
command line.  It is a real Mac app as defined by Mac Frameworks.

OK! I apologize for some misunderstandings

Therefore you should not add it to your .cshrc file.  The only way a
Mac OS X app should be opened on the command line is via the 'open'
command (which does the same thing as clicking on the program icon).

OK, even though it opens after modifying the .cshrc file too :-)

As for the system test failure, this is now fixed.  It will soon be
part of the relax 3.1.7 release which is happening at the moment.  The
problem will not affect anything you do and is isolated to the
test-suite and the way Mac Frameworks are set up.

all right! Just in case, I am downloading it now.
Thanks!
Stefano