mailRe: unit tests vs... the current test_suite

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 30, 2006 - 18:34:
I would suggest that all the current tests move into the directory
'test_suite/function_tests' (or maybe 'system_tests').  All the unit
tests would go into 'test_suite/unit_tests'.  In the base directory
'test_suite', a new file is created to run the unit tests, then run
the function or system test.  Would you like to make a branch of the
1.3 line to add these unit tests to relax?  If you would like to do
this, don't forget to use the script
http://www.nmr-relax.com/scripts/code_validator and please try to
include many comments (starting with #) explaining why certain
functions are called, etc.

A side note is that you haven't ported your floating point code into
the 1.3 line yet.  If you would like me to do this for you, I could
possibly do it tomorrow.  If you would like to go, more details are
given in the post at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00105.html

Edward