mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Michael Bieri on January 21, 2010 - 23:54:
You will have it tomorrow!

I will make the patch and commits.

Cheers

Edward d'Auvergne schrieb:
Hi,

I have the file, but it would be good to commit these changes into the
repository as soon as possible.  Can you make a series of patches for
each change and write a commit message I can copy-and-paste without
modification?