mailRe:

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 30, 2013 - 18:59:
Dear Nikoali,

Thank you for clarifying the copyright licence statement.  I have now
added your name to the copyright statements in relax:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/relax/branches/relax_disp/lib/dispersion/ns_2site_expanded.py?revision=20482&content-type=text%2Fplain&pathrev=20482
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/relax_disp/lib/dispersion/ns_2site_expanded.py?revision=20482&view=markup&pathrev=20482

If you have interest, any suggestions for the naming of the model
which derives from your code (currently called 'NS 2-site expanded'),
how to better describe or reference this in the relax manual (to point
users to give citations), etc. is most welcome.