mailMissing code history of the 'NS 2-site expanded' model.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 30, 2013 - 19:59:
Hi Paul,

I have managed to re-piece the history of the code in the file
lib/dispersion/ns_2site_expanded.py as follows:

2000-2001 - as Maple code developed by Nikolai Skrynnikov and fixes by
Martin Tollinger.
2010-2013 - as Matlab code that you translated and extended.
2013 - as Python code translated from the Matlab code by Mathilde
Lescanne and Dominique Marion, and again extended.

I have a feeling that I don't have this history correct or complete
yet.  This code also appears in the funNikolai.m file inside the
sim_all.tar file (https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=18404)
attached to https://gna.org/task/?7712#comment5.  However this file
has the date 2005.

Therefore there appears to have been a Maple to Matlab code conversion
between 2001 and 2005, unless I am mistaken.  Do you know why there
are Matlab files with the 2005 date, and what their origin is?