mailRe: CAPTCHA for the relax wiki.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on August 14, 2013 - 18:10:
So, I now changed how CAPTCHA method for how users are
created.

A mix of acronyms and NMR images which have to be answered.

When a user is created, they still have no rights.
If they confirm their email address, they are auto promoted to the
group Emailconfirmed, and now have basic rights to create page, and
edit them.

As explained here:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/How_to_edit_pages_at_the_wiki

There is now no CAPTCHA needed for the creation/editing of a page.

For a wider range of rights, admins can upgrade users to the "Trusted"
group, via
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:UserRights

See the rights here:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:ListGroupRights