mailRe: [bug #23244] Missing one fitting parameter in relaxation curve fitting report.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 04, 2015 - 18:34:
Hi,

The problem is that in the relax application, you can't just replace
the file.  If you use the relax sources, the problem will be fixed.
Otherwise you could wait until I release a new version of relax, which
might happen soon.