mailRe: relax in Windows

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 13, 2006 - 15:16:
That one is a real bug.  The problem is a typo, the double = sign
should be a single = sign.  The line should read self.SYS = 'Win'.  I
currently don't have SVN access so I can't modify the relax source
code in the repository.  For documentation, a bug report for this
issue would useful.  Would you like to give it a go?  The relax bug
tracker is located at https://gna.org/bugs/?group=relax.  It would be
useful to include the traceback error message, a few details, and a
link to your previous post (you should be able to find it soon in the
relax-users archive at https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/).
Otherwise I'll create a bug report for it and fix it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Edward